If you belong to our parish community, then our parish belongs to you.
We depend completely on the generosity of parishioners to exist and bring about the mission of Jesus in this place and time.
Whatever financial contribution you can make to support our parish and its work is valuable and greatly appreciated.
Making a direct deposit through your online banking helps to:
- Support the Carmelites that live in and serve our parish community
- Meet our parish’s operational expenses, including:
- Staff wages and office administration costs
- Loan repayments
- Insurance, electricity, gas and water bills
- Liturgical materials and resources
- Building repairs and maintenance
Contribute to our collections through your online banking
With online banking, you can make one-off donations, or schedule regular contributions.
BSB: 067 950
Account number: 00602
Account name: Wentworthville Catholic Church
Reference: your surname, and “Donation” if space allows
Please contact us if you need more information about donating to our parish.